Social Media

🌹🌹🌹🌹 MY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 🌹🌹🌹🌹




Hey everyone!
If you've been following me on social media, you've seen my countdown posts telling you something huge was coming on Friday, January 26, 2018.
Well, that's today.
So, "what's the announcement?" you ask.
I wrote a book, and it's now available on Amazon!
In 2013, I wrote a romantic drama and put it on the public writing website Wattpad, as of today, it's gotten 195,000 reads. 
I decided to do a rewrite, 
and from November 2017-January 2018, 
I became a hermit and rewrote it from scratch, 
and I'm beyond proud of myself for writing, editing, formatting, and doing the book design all in 3 months.
This book is my heart and reflects my ideals, hopes, and life lessons in the 22 years I've been on this earth and it's my wish that you'll love it too. 
It's available WORLDWIDE, and I'm so excited to finally share it with you. 
HERE IT IS IN PAPERBACK 😁💖 and EBOOK***as a disclaimer, the ENTIRE book is fiction, just to be safe lol.***


here's a little trailer i made months ago before deciding to rewrite it!




THANK YOU to everyone reading this for your support and love,
 I hope you love it.
Also, like any good book or movie,
here's a great soundtrack that goes along with it.
Here's a playlist of songs I feel personify every chapter,
and your reading experience wouldn't be the same without the music,
so please listen to it HERE. 
The songs are best listened to after each chapter.
And, here's the playlist so you know which songs go with what chapter (:


Chapter one.  


“The City" - The 1975
 “Feel so close” – Calvin Harris
“Run Away with Me” – Carly Rae Jepsen 


Chapter two.


 “Rumors” – Lindsay Lohan“She’s so High” – Tal Bachman
“Counting Stars” – One Republic
“Colourblind” – Hands Like Houses “Seven” – Gackt 


Chapter three.


“Circus” - Showmore
“Falling in Love at a coffee shop” – Landon Pigg  


Chapter four. 


“Saw you in a Dream” – the Japanese House
“From the Inside Out” (black rodeo remix) – Hillsong United “Shangri-La” - Sanjoy
“Little Do You Know” – Alex & Sierra 


Chapter five. 


“Come Thou Fount” – King’s Kaleidoscope
“Move Along” – All American Rejects
“A Sky Full of Stars” – Boyce Avenue 


Chapter six. 


“Wish” – Olivia Lufkin
“Clarity” – Zedd 


 Chapter seven.


 “Boom Clap” – Lennon and Maisy “Once upon a dream” – Lana Del Rey  


Chapter eight. 


 “Þú Ert Jörðin” - Ólafur Arnalds“Working Girl” – Little Boots
“Friday I’m in Love” – Yo La Tengo 


Chapter nine. 


“Talk about Our Love” – Brandy ft. Kanye West
“Autumn Tree” – Milo Greene

"both of us"- B.o.b.

"I cry"- flo rida
“I’m not laughing” – Lacey Sturm
“DNA” – Lia Marie Johnson
“Hurts like Hell” – Fleurie 


 Chapter ten.


 “Tracks in the Snow” – The Civil Wars“Home Sweet Home” – lady of the sunshine
“Don’t Forget About Me” - Cloves “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran  


Chapter eleven.


 “Spectrum” – Zedd“No Sense” – Justin Bieber
"Listen to Your Heart" - DHT ft. Edmee (remix)
“Ceremony” – New Order 


Chapter twelve. 


“Oceans” – Petit Biscuit
“Des Rangila” - Mahalakshmi Iyer “Impossible” – James Arthur
“Don’t Judge Me” – Chris Brown
“Sanam Teri Kasam” - Ankit Tiwari, Palak Muchha  


Chapter thirteen.


 “Kabira (encore)” – Harshdeep & Arijit Singh “Muh Meetha Kara De” - Arshad Warsi, Akash Chopra “Kabira” –Arijit Singh
“Tera Chehra” - Arijit Singh  


Chapter fourteen.

“Celeste” – Ezra Vine“Justice & Mercy” (violent love version) – Flyleaf

"pray for me"- Darey


  Chapter fifteen & sixteen. 


“All sides” – Half Noise
“Zero” – Hawk Nelson
“ In God’s hands” – Nelly Furtado
“Memorial Address” – Ayumi Hamasaki 


Chapter seventeen.


  “Save My Soul” – JoJo“ Never Gone” – Colton Dixon 


Chapter eighteen. 


“Follow” (feat. Sleeper) [Dulsae remix] - Lucian 


Chapter nineteen. 


“This Town” – O.A.R. “New Fire” – Sent by Ravens
“Great Love” – Flyleaf
“Real” – Plumb
“Listen” – One Ok Rock feat. Avril Lavigne
“I’ll Wait For You” – Moriah and Joel Smallbone
“New York City” – The Chainsmokers         
"reckless love" - cory ashbury

"haven't even kissed" - Moriah Peters











































SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Post a Comment

On my Instagram

Theme by BD